North Korea to Send Four Missiles over Japan toward Guam by Mid- August

North Korea has issued a new warning against the U.S. saying that the Kim regime is “seriously examining a plan” to strike the U.S. territory of Guam in response to President Trump’s ‘fire and fury’ warning yesterday. 

A new statement from General Kim Rak Gyom published by state-run media KCNA said that the Strategic Force of the Korean People’s Army is “seriously examining the plan for an enveloping strike at Guam through simultaneous fire of four Hwasong-12 intermediate-range strategic ballistic rockets in order to interdict the enemy forces on major military bases on Guam and to signal a crucial warning to the US.”

KCNA criticized Trump for having “let out a load of nonsense about ‘fire and fury,’ failing to grasp the on-going grave situation. This is extremely getting on the nerves of the infuriated Hwasong artillerymen of the KPA.”

“Korean People’s Army is seriously examining the plan for an enveloping strike at Guam through simultaneous fire of four Hwasong-12 intermediate-range strategic ballistic rockets”

The KCNA report proclaims that a “sound dialogue is not possible with such a guy bereft of reason and only absolute force can work on him (Trump).”

North Korea’s military could send four Hwasong-12 intermediate-range strategic ballistic rockets toward Guam by “mid-August and report it to the commander-in-chief of the DPRK nuclear force and wait for his order” KCNA reports.

The KCNA previously reported that the North Korean military was “examining the operational plan” to strike Guam, a non-incorporated US territory.

The state-run news agency KCNA said on Wednesday that the North Korean military is “examining the operational plan for making an enveloping fire at the areas around Guam ” to strike Guam.

KCNA mentioned a potential attack on Andersen Air Force Base in Guam “to send a serious warning signal to the US.” Earlier, North Korea threatened that “a preemptive strike is no longer the monopoly of the US.”

Meanwhile, US Defense Secretary James Mattis has urged North Korea on Wednesday to “cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and destruction of its people.”  The statement came in just after the day President Trump threatened to let loose ‘fire and fury’ on North Korea.

In his statement Jim Mattis warned North Korea, “The DPRK must choose to stop isolating itself and stand down its pursuit of nuclear weapons… regime’s actions will continue to be grossly overmatched by ours and would lose any arms race or conflict it initiates.”

 


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*